Thanks everyone for your kind words and support over Morgan's little fall. She seems to be back to her happy mischevious self today -- I am SO thankful! I did beat myself up all last night and today, though I think I'm done now ; )
I checked on her 5 times before I went to bed last night (and for those that know of her sleep issues, I wouldn't otherwise DARE step foot into her room!). I even woke her around midnight to give her a little bit of a bottle. She took it and went right back to sleep. I think she was just plain exhausted. I slept better knowing I was able to wake her. I thanked God over and over and over again that my baby was OK.
Today we had a bunch of errands to run, lunch with a friend, and then an impromptu meetup with some other friends at a park. The weather was SO nice - like above 60 degrees. It started raining and got really windy once we got to the park, but we waited it out and it was SO fun to socialize! Morgan had a blast watching the other kids play, even though she couldn't do anything but hang out in my arms.
Tonight, over and over again, Morgan kept saying the same thing: "What's Dat? What's Dat?" It FINALLY occured to me what she was saying. She's said it before (when touching the faucet in the tub, touching my wedding band, my bracelet, usually anything shiny now that I think about it!) She hasn't said many words other than "Da Da".
While I'm SO excited at this new development, I can't help but be a little bummed out that she's saying "What's Dat?" before "Mama", lol! Ah well. My baby is starting to talk.
31 January 2012
What's That?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Wife. Mom. RN. Lover of sparkly things.
Follow Me on Instagram: tkremer
My Heart
POPULAR POSTS
-
I'm really trying to make an effort this year for Valentines Day. Morgan is just starting to get really into doing things with me, like...
-
I affectionately dubbed the new house "Cliffgate" the first time we drove up the long, mountainous driveway, and the name stuck. ...
-
I bought new dish soap shortly after we moved into our new house - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender, to be exact. I thought "If the...
-
Linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another beloved So What Wednesday! This week, I'm saying So What: If I miss preg...
-
As I continue to grow this precious little bebe inside me, I decided to get on the ball and get some photographs of the nursery taken. Ther...
-
My baby boy is 6 months and some change old. He is an absolute delight . Sleeping through the night; smiling every waking hour (for the m...
-
This is a very sensitive time for me as Morgan came at 31 weeks, 3 days. As in, TOMORROW MORNING. We were not prepared and it was a very...
-
I sent my trainer/friend/cousin's-wife-by-marriage (got all that?) these pictures via text with a message saying " I need to look ...
-
Ever have those times where there's just so much going on inside your head? Ideas, to-do lists, deadlines... I get all fired up and ge...
-
'Tis the eve of my birthday and as posted on Facebook....all I want is to sleep in tomorrow morning, lol. OK, that's not all I want...
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2012
(179)
-
▼
January
(22)
- What's That?
- Head Crash
- Nursery Progress for Baby #2
- Nap Hair
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas
- Things I'm Loving
- MOMS Club
- 17 Week Bump Pic
- New Blog Design - Ta-Daaaa!
- A New Look and 17 Weeks
- Diva!
- OB appointment and more randomness
- What we've been up to...
- Nursery Furniture....Round 2
- Little Naughty and her sippy cup
- 16 Weeks - A Bumpdate
- Random thoughts...
- It's time....
- Crawling
- A Bump and a Baby
- 10 Months
- 2nd Trimester and We're in TROUBLE!
-
▼
January
(22)
Claire is Born
Joey is Born
Morgan is born
Our Wedding



aww i just read about baby girl... sorry to hear about her fall!! i'm glad everything is okay... E fell off he bed once too... and once down the stairs. we've ALL been there dear!
ReplyDeleteshe likes shiny things...smart girl! tell dad he is in trouble! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! The "Whats dat" phase is awesome! Its an opportunity to learn lots of new words when you tell her what everything is!
ReplyDeleteDont feel too bad. I had a bed moment yesterday. I was in the bathroom for a second and S decided to run into her room and grab a book off of her book shelf above the chair in her room all by herelf. This shelf also had piggy banks and a radio on them. The next thing I know the shelf is off of the wall and everything came tumbling down on top of her. Luckily she only has a minor scratch on her face. I felt horrible!
Morgan also said dada first and said it for quite a while. She will get to the mom phase Im sure before long
ReplyDelete