This lovely Monday morning, I woke up to see this:
![]() |
| SERIOUSLY??? |
I have a chest cold and Morgan seems to have something too -- she is sneezing and producing lots of yuckiness from her nose. Booo!!
And here's lunch time (and every meal time in our house for that matter lately):
She has gotten SO picky! I addressed this with her Ped and he said don't give her the things she "likes", really push the veggies & fruits first. I had gotten into the (bad) habit of giving her crackers to munch on while I fixed her meals. This really helped with her dexterity and her ability to feed herself. Plus? She loves 'em! But then she would cry when I'd give her something else. So now no more crackers for a while. Some days I'm at a loss for what to feed her. She doesn't eat much meat (unless it's pureed and masked). She can't really eat chunks of meat either, they just end up sitting in her mouth or she spits them out. So protein has been a challenge. I still do cheese, yogurt, lentils, etc.
On a bright note, I hired a handyman to come this morning and fix our leaky faucet. It had been driving me NUTS for a YEAR. Yes, a year. It's amazing how you just learn to live with some things isn't it? I also talked him into hanging a large picture way up on our crazy high wall in the Living Room. So I'm a happy camper.
Off to finish the 18th load of laundry for today, or maybe it just feels like that many, lol! My sister and nephew are coming for a visit this week and I'm trying to get the house in order. I'm so excited for them to come!!!
Thank you for reading if you still are -- I know this post was SUPER exciting ; )





Snow seems like such a distant thought right now here as its almost 80 degrees. I hope that it warms up for yall and you get to enjoy spring!
ReplyDeleteour little morgan got picky and some days are better than others but her favorites are mandarin oranges and lima beans. Shes still so picky about her fruits and really will only eat oranges or pineapple now.