Wow, this weather has been amazing. Dare I say....downright....HOT?
I'm loving it though. You won't hear any complaints out of this preggo. Even if I'm a little sweatier than usual, lol!
Today me and my lil buddy had lunch on Fountain Square.
Someone was not impressed:
I've been a bad wife this week. Monday I had all kinds of energy and made sauteed scallops over grilled spinach & garlic, served atop angel hair pasta tossed in butter, lemon & garlic. It was DELISH. That was the same night I whipped up the Peanut Butter M&M bars.
Turns out I probably shouldn't spend all my energy in one night.
The rest of the week? It's been cereal every night. (Sorry Baby #2! But this is probably a contributing factor to why I'm not as HUGE this pregnancy as I was the last time. At least, not yet, ha ha!) The Hubs will be at a work-related dinner tonight and I'm pouting because he's going to an infamous steak house and will likely get the biggest, juiciest ribeye they make. What's on the menu for mama? Probably cereal. Again. Womp, womp, womp.
I can't feel too sorry for myself though because I WAS invited to join. It's my own fault really. Wanna know a secret? I've been too chicken to get a babysitter. Who's not family. It's time I put on my big girl pants and start calling the list of girls, that BY THE GRACE OF GOD FELL INTO MY LAP. For crying out loud, I just need to do it!
And a few more cute pics to round out my post of nothingness. My curly-haired girl...who refuses to leave any hair accessories in any more. *Sigh* It was fun while it lasted!
![]() |
| I'm getting a lot of closed-mouth half smiles these days when I whip the camera out. |






Oh girl, you are not alone with baby sitters. We have only ever had one person babysit Sydney and that was over two years ago. We are long overdue aeal.out alone. Lol. U can always text me if you get bored!
ReplyDeleteAhhh so jealous of your gorgeous weather! Same goes here with the babysitters.... It took me till baby number 2 got here and I literally NEEDED it! Haha.
ReplyDeleteWe are having some great weather too!! girl I never wanted anyone to babysit my child when she was younger expect family! i def know how you feel!
ReplyDelete