We're in Atlanta for a conference for the Husband. I agreed to come with Morgan because dear Hubby painted it as a "semi-vacation", meaning it would be the closest thing we will see to a real vacay in a long time. AND he would have some free time to hang with us. AND I get to eat out which is probably tops in my list of all-time favorite things to do. Sad, I know. As another side note, there are definite perks to his job -- he hooked us up with a driver from the airport to the hotel. "Why hello black Escalade. Oh, you're here for me? How nice of you!" In addition, I have been able to utilize the free shuttle at the hotel. I thought it would be one of those short buses. Wrong. "What's that Lincoln Navigator and friendly driver? You want to take me and my baby any where we want to go today? Swell!"
So far, we've had fun exploring and the weather was great. Until today. It's cold and rainy out, which nixes any plans I had of going anywhere with Morgan. Ugggh.
I'm going to write a book. It will be titled "Things To Do When It's Raining and Your Jumperoo Doesn't Fit in Any Doorways and You're Stuck in a Hotel Room With Your Baby". Long title, but it'll be a bestseller I'm sure. Watch for it.
I have pics to post from our Hayride and Pumpkin Patch Adventure last week. But as usual, I don't have my cord with me to download the pics, so for now, here's a pic of us at the Georgia Aquarium. Someone told me it's the largest in the world and I'd have to believe them, because a) I don't know any better and b) it was pretty darn impressive!
Please pray for the weather to clear up....and my sanity. Thankfully I can online shop no matter what the weather ; )




0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!