12 October 2011

Pumpkin Patch & Hay Ride

Last week Morgan and I joined our new "Meetup" group for a Hay Ride and a visit to the Pumpkin Patch.  It was a nice little outing, great weather, and the perfect length of time.  I think it was during Morgan's nap time, so she fussed on the hay ride, but I think the tractor pulling the hay wagon was loud and scared her.  Little Turkey.

We picked out a nice little Morgan-sized pumpkin to bring home with us.

So here's my Lil' pumpkin amongst the pumpkins.  She looks extremely tired, lol!


"Um...mom...what am I sitting on here?"

Here we are with the farm animals and she is not the least bit interested in the baby chick I am holding:



I think she was distracted by all the other cutie pie little kiddos that were petting the farm animals:


All in all, a fun little outing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!