20 October 2011

Rugs

I'm no interior decorator and have zero sense of style it seems.  I just see random things I like and think "I like that!" without ever being able to figure out if it "works" in a room until...well....too much $$$ has been spent and it's too late.

So these are the 3 rugs I am narrowed down to for our entry way/foyer.  It has to be a runner and they all come in a different length.  Either 8 feet, 10 feet, or 14 feet.  I'm not even sure brown or taupe is the way I should go, but I'm too chicken to commit to a bolder color, ha!  Also, since it's by the front door, it must hold up to traffic and hide dirt well.

So here they are:



I know my family reads this blog -- and anyone else out there who may stumble across my little old blog.... so a little help please guys?  I might have to cave in and consult with someone (a professional) who actually knows what they're doing.

4 comments:

  1. I actually like #3 the best, but I think either of the first two would hold up to traffic (and dirt) better. If I had to pick, I'd go with #2. But I really like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...so I found your blog from Mrs to Mama. After looking at your posts I realized you had a baby 2 months early...I just had my son almost 3 months ago but he was 9 weeks early due to me having HELLP. I couldn't find an email address on your blog but would love to chat to get your insight as you and your daughter ate a few months ahead of us. My email is rachaelsbrown at hotmail....sorry if this post is random...btw, I like the first and third rug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! And Rachael, I'll email ya ; ) Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I almost forgot, we chose #3, it comes in a 12' length, so we are happy with that. Let's hope I like it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!