"Hi, my name is Tammy, and I'm a Pinoholic."
Like many others out there in the internetuniverse (it's one word, I checked and I said so), I waste WAAAY too much time on Pinterest. Waste? Or get inspired? But I rarely act on any of that "pinspiration".
Til today that is.
I love the blog "A Good Life" http://www.agoodlifeblog.com/ and Amy makes a good point for following through on all that pent up pinspiration. She calls it "Stickin' it to Pinterest".
I am not a big DIY'er, though I have grand ideas that I come up with copy. So that, my friends, is what I'm doing today. I'm Stickin' it to Pinterest.
It all started with our now-empty foyer/entry way. I went to a nearby furniture store to look at some sort of furniture piece that would work in my empty space and I could decorate with seasonal cutesie stuff. When I found the piece I hated the least (yeah, I wasn't real impressed), I was thinking in my head "No way am I paying $600 for that piece of fake wood". Why would I, when I can just MAKE WHAT I WANT based upon my visions (or delusions?) from Pinterest?
Let's just say a quick Craigslist purchase later has me one very excited girl. And the best part of all? This lady threw in a chandelier for free. FOR FREE PEOPLE. I've been itching to get my hands on one that I could fix up. JACKPOT!!
Pics to come...it's all crammed in my jeep right now. Who knows - maybe I"ll even bust out my sewing machine? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
13 October 2011
Pinterest and Jackpot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Wife. Mom. RN. Lover of sparkly things.
Follow Me on Instagram: tkremer
My Heart
POPULAR POSTS
-
I'm really trying to make an effort this year for Valentines Day. Morgan is just starting to get really into doing things with me, like...
-
I affectionately dubbed the new house "Cliffgate" the first time we drove up the long, mountainous driveway, and the name stuck. ...
-
I bought new dish soap shortly after we moved into our new house - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender, to be exact. I thought "If the...
-
Linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another beloved So What Wednesday! This week, I'm saying So What: If I miss preg...
-
As I continue to grow this precious little bebe inside me, I decided to get on the ball and get some photographs of the nursery taken. Ther...
-
My baby boy is 6 months and some change old. He is an absolute delight . Sleeping through the night; smiling every waking hour (for the m...
-
This is a very sensitive time for me as Morgan came at 31 weeks, 3 days. As in, TOMORROW MORNING. We were not prepared and it was a very...
-
I sent my trainer/friend/cousin's-wife-by-marriage (got all that?) these pictures via text with a message saying " I need to look ...
-
Ever have those times where there's just so much going on inside your head? Ideas, to-do lists, deadlines... I get all fired up and ge...
-
'Tis the eve of my birthday and as posted on Facebook....all I want is to sleep in tomorrow morning, lol. OK, that's not all I want...
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2011
(83)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Happy Halloween!
- Random Stuff
- I think I'm having a Bad Week
- A Tantrum? Already?
- 8 Months Old + a trip to the ER
- Rugs
- Rainy Day = Grumpy Baby
- Not a Morning Person
- Dresser Stresser and Foyer Woes. And I hate Target.
- Family Pictures
- Pinterest and Jackpot!
- Pumpkin Patch & Hay Ride
- Don't Take "No" For An Answer
- Atlanta and I'm Gonna Write a Book
- More cuteness
- Bad Blogger
-
▼
October
(16)
Claire is Born
Joey is Born
Morgan is born
Our Wedding



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!